Richard Gilmartin, CPA
60 E 42nd Street, New York, NY 10165
Category - Business Tax
- 4 Tips on How Small Businesses Can Reduce Taxes
- Starting a Side Gig in 2022? Your New Tax Obligations
- Small Business Taxes: Who Pays What?
- What's Taxable to an S Corporation Shareholder?
- Are You Tracking Absolutely All of Your Tax-Related Business Expenses?
- Hiring An Independent Contractor? Your Tax Obligations
- Business Start-Up Costs -- What's Deductible?
- Avoiding Capital Gains Taxes with a 1031 Exchange
- Employee or Independent Contractor? The Differences
- Family Loans -- Tax Considerations
- Payroll Taxes: Who's Responsible?
- Deducting Home Office Expenses
- Why You Need Year Round Tax Planning...
- Small Business Health Care Tax Credit
- The Top 5 Ways Businesses Get in Trouble With the IRS
- Crowdfunding -- Exploring the Tax Implications